Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boarding Zone: From meeting to concert venue

From meeting to concert venue



Grey dress, $47 / Cotton shirt, $63 / dVb Victoria Beckham boot-cut jeans / Karen Millen kitten heel shoes / Black handbag / Andrea Valentini clutch handbag / White House Black Market nickel free jewelry / Charlotte Russe dangle earrings / Sabre sunglasses


Business Meeting:
I was so delighted when I saw these heels!  I'm on the hunt for new shoe that I can stand all day in but still feel stylish in.  These kitten heels are up to both tasks!

I only like to make one fashion statement at a time, so for my work dress I would keep it simple with a grey dress and gold bangle bracelets.  The red purse punches up the outfit with a shot of color.


Drinks & Music:
Who says kitten heels are only for work?  The color and style of these shoes are very versatile.

These shoes look great peeking out from under a pair of dark bootcut jeans (the most flattering cut for all women IMO).   The graphic tee and red jacket are an awesome combination.

Add some long earrings and a black leather bag and you're ready to rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Carry-On Style!