Monday, June 18, 2012

COS Review: Emergency Travel Kit

Normally I stay away from saying the dreadful words "Must Have" but in this case I absolutely mean it.

I'm always on the lookout for little travel kits that make my life on-the-road much easier.  So I was THRILLED when I found this cute little kit at the checkout line at Sephora for my roll aboard.



Its got everything a woman on the go (or road) might need from Mr & Mrs contained in a cute, easy to pack little case: Hairspray, Clear Nail Polish, Nail Polish Remover, Emery Board, Lip Balm, Earring Backs, Clear Elastics, Sewing Kit, Double-Sided Tape (good-bye loose hem!) Stain Remover, Deodorant Towelette, Pain Reliever, Tampon, Breath Freshener, Dental Floss, Bandages


For my case, I took out the clear nail polish and nail polish remover, because I get gel polish every two weeks.  I filled the space with a few bobby pins and called it complete!

They have kits for moms which includes mini crayons and playing cards, some for men which includes extra buttons and shoe shine wipes, and for brides which even include extra wedding bands (in case the ring bearer swallows the ring).

Any woman who has a desk, purse, or suitcase should have one of these and even though its early think about, these are perfect stocking stuffers.

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Carry-On Style!