Monday, July 23, 2012

Boarding Zone: Loft Style

Boarding Zone: 1 Dress 2 Ways



Blonde + Blonde striped blazer, $47 / Loft / MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors pumps / Michael Kors leather tote, $155 / Gold clutch, $63 / Fendi red jewelry, $135 / H&M earrings, $6.25




This week's Boarding Zone post is highlighting this dress I bought on Sunday at Ann Taylor Loft.  I love the color, cut, fit, and feel of this dress.



Client Meeting: 


This pink dress is so on trend and can be worn with a variety of different accents.  Because its solid, I thought this striped jacket was perfect complement to add a bit of drama.  If stripes aren't your thing, then a solid black or white blazer would work too.


I would keep accessories to a minimum, because the jacket is busy, all you really need is a sleek tote and some stylish black pumps to put it all together. 


Business Dinner: 

I picked this orange belt with gold accents, because I'm loving the pink and orange color blocking I see everywhere.  To highlight the belt's gold accents, I decided to go for the gold with these beautiful shoes.


I would wear my hair down in loose waves so these dangling earrings would peek through.  The gold clutch and peep-toe pumps finish these outfit off nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Carry-On Style!