Monday, July 9, 2012

Boarding Zone

Boarding Zone 1



Dorothy Perkins cotton dress, $69
Monki summer top, €30
Damsel in a Dress jacket, £104
Vera Wang Lavender Label leather flat, $175
Carvela stiletto pumps, £75
Shoulder bag, 60 AUD
Cotton scarve, £50




Client Meeting: This bold dress can be a little too bold for meeting with the clients, the colors and stripes are beautiful but may be a little over powering for meetings, especially for a first client meeting.  I would pair it with a black blazer and a pair of sleek black pumps.

As for accessories, because the dress has a lot going on, I would keep those to a minimum. For jewelry I would wear simple earrings and a bracelet, but for a tote, I love this bag to carry my laptop or iPad.

For the hair, I would wear it half up and half down, with some light waves.

Flight Home: For the flight home, comfort is key, so when I get to the airport I'm going to try to get as comfortable as possible without a complete wardrobe change.  I love cardigans because they pack easily and provide a bit of warmth on the cold flight.

This cream and coral scarf is a staple for me, it coordinates with a lot of outfits, has a kick of color.

While I love heels as much as the next woman, I will slip into some flats as I'm making my way though TSA.  These beige little flats are perfect for travel. They pack easily, are neutral in color, and comfy! 

For the hair, I would probably take my hair all the way down, so I can be a little more comfortable as I make my way home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Carry-On Style!