Wednesday, July 18, 2012

COS Review: Travelo

Carry-On Style Review: Travelo Perfume Atomizer

I cannot remember where I first read about Travelo, but I've had it bookmarked in my "To-Buy" tabs for at least six months.  I finally decided to order one when I ran out of my sample size perfume I got at Christmas time.

The first time I used it I was SO glad I bought it!  It is one of THE best things I could have ever bought for my suitcase.



It is very simple to use, you simply take the top off your perfume bottle and literally pump your perfume into your Travelo.  It takes about one minute to fill it up.  When using it, the nozzle on the Travelo gives a good spritz and hasn't clogged yet.  The plus side?  The atomizer is about the size of a lipstick, so its small enough to get through TSA but holds more than enough to last for a week long trip.

I bought it to go in my carryon suitcase, but really it is perfect for anyone who wears perfume (or cologne).  It fits into a purse, gym bag, or pocket with ease.  They seem really well constructed (meaning they are not glass) and have a window so you can see the level of your perfume. While I got mine in pink they come in a variety of colors.

I really only have two scents that I wear but you can easily fill them with water "Hello cool summer sprtiz!" to rinse them out.

Perfect gifts for anyone (men or women) who goes to the gym, travels, or is simply breathing.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Carry-On Style!